The University of Melbourne offers postgraduate coursework awards for international students in Australia.
To be considered for an IPCA, applicants need to have an unconditional course offer* in one of the postgraduate coursework programs listed below.
- Masters by coursework in the faculties of:
- Graduate School of Business and Economics – any coursework Masters
- Melbourne School of Design – any coursework Masters
- Melbourne Graduate School of Education – Masters of Teaching
- Melbourne School of Engineering – any coursework Masters
- Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences – Executive Master of Arts
- Melbourne School of Land and Environment - any coursework Masters
- Melbourne Law School – any Melbourne Law Masters
- Melbourne Graduate School of Science – any coursework Masters
Furthermore, students will only be considered for an IPCA if they:
- are commencing study at the University of Melbourne for the first time in the year for which the IPCA is offered
- are a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
- are not in receipt of any other tuition fee scholarship the value of which, in combination with the IPCA, exceeds the tuition fees, and
- have not been supported in the last 2 years by a scholarship provided by AusAID.
- Students do not apply. All international students commencing one of the eligible University coursework programs on a full-fee paying basis will be considered automatically.
- Normally, an IPCA will only be awarded to an eligible student who applies for a place in one of the eligible courses.
Click here for further details and course application